Thank you for your interest in applying to Grace Christian Academy. Parents can apply for their child by submitting a completed Application Form and the application fee, together with previous school reports, and other relevant assessments and documents as listed in the Application Form.
Besides finding out the availability of placement in the Academy before sending in an application, parents are strongly advised to attend the Parents' Briefing or Curriculum Presentation held by us. We are committed not only to make sure every prospective parent knows about our curriculum and mission as much as possible before making the decision to apply, but also to get a well-rounded assessment of prospective student through a personal interview.
We strongly believe that, through working closely with parents, every child can be nurtured holistically to fulfill his/her full potential.
We accept application all year round. However, application does not guarantee placement. Those who have satisfied admissions criteria may be placed on a waiting list if there are no spaces available immediately.
1. The Application Form is to be submitted by hand or by post, along with all required documents and the application fee.
2. The required documents include:
a) A copy of the child's birth certificate
b) A copy of the child's HKID or Passport (with visa page)
c) A copy of the parents' HKID or Passport (with visa page)
d) A copy of the child's last 2 years' school reports
e) A copy of professional assessment/service reports done with the child (e.g. Educational Psychologists
Assessment, Speech/Occupational therapists) if applicable.
3. Upon submission of the Application Form and all required documents, an interview will be arranged by us.
4. The outcome of the application will be notified by post within 2 weeks of the interview.
5. If accepted, the student will receive an Offer of Placement Letter. Parents are requested to acknowledge the Offer of Placement Letter with a deposit payment within 2 weeks; otherwise, the Offer will be expired afterwards.
6. Orientation will be arranged to assist the student in familiarizing with the routine and learning atmosphere in the Academy.
7. An extra administrative fee will be charged for students who apply after the application deadline.
You may download the Application Form here.